Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sew For Victory With Lucky Lucille!!

I am so excited to be joining another sew-along with Lucky Lucille! My last one was the September Fall For Cotton sew-along and I just loved it! I made this Vintage Vogue repro pattern dress in a vintagey cotton print.
Might be switching patterns/fabric.
Vogue 8811Untitled
For this sew-along I have chosen  vintage 1940's Hollywood pattern 471, I am planning on doing version 1 in the vintage voile floral print on the left. I still need to shop for my collar and cuff fabric and ruffle trim. I am very excited to finally make this pattern as I have had it for quite a while.
If you would like the join me and a bunch of other lovely ladies in this sew-along, just click on the button on the right of my blog. It's loads of fun! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment