Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What A Month!

What a month July was! The last two weeks proved to be especially busy for me in the snoods department. I had a total of 15 orders to fill and I have finally caught up! This will be the last month that snoods will be $9.99 each in my shop. The new price will go into effect on September 1st. I shouldn't admit this but I am actually hoping I don't get too many orders to fill over the next week or two because I am in the midst of working on a doll repair and dress re-production project for one of my doll customers (*waves*).
When I can I have also been working on running a test pattern on the vintage headband snood I showed in my previous post. I found some beautiful black glass beads that will look stunning on it! They are almost a cross between a bead and a sequin. I'm sure you will love them!

Since my last posting I have noticed I have a few new followers on my blog. I would like to take a minute to say Hello, Welcome and Thank you for joining me!!
~Naomi

1 comment:

  1. Those snoods sound great! Love the pic of Roz...just picked up her autobiography from the library this afternoon, and am nestled in bed to read it! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete